City of South Haven, MN


Building Permit

"Building Permits" turn into City office, do not email completed form

Building Permits

Contact the City Office for Building and Zoning Ordinances. Click on "Building Permits" for a permit form. Turn completed form into the City Office. Wright County Planning and Zoning handles the city building inspections.


Official Website of South Haven, MN